2011-07-23

Update - the 5th chapter is up!
Summary: "The life of the Roman patrician Antonius is put at stake by his father, Felix. When Felix brings to his only son a new slave, Bella, more reasons arise for Antonius' concerns. Felix's secret can change Antonius' and Bella's destiny." ExB AU/vampires.



"Her lips moved slowly while she was eating. They made me think of a ripe cherry. As she licked her lower lip, picking a crumble of the pie, her mouth glistened under the dim light of the torches. So exquisite. I stared at her long neck as she swallowed; her grace and the creamy color of her skin reminded me of a swan.
"More?" I asked."
(Chapter 5, Souls)


Reviewers get a little gift (different for each chapter). 
 
There is a Twilighted thread for the story! 
http://www.twilighted.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=17195


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter!