2014-01-05

Last night I watched this movie

The Lion King (1994)
and enjoyed it very much!
This is the trailer, if you've never watched it or you need a quick recap:


And this is my favorite part:

Mufasa: Simba, I'm very disappointed in you.
Simba: I know.
Mufasa: You could have been killed! You deliberately disobeyed me! And what's worse, you put Nala in danger!
Simba: I was just trying to be brave like you.
Mufasa: I'm only brave when I have to be. Simba, being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
Simba: But you're not scared of anything.
Mufasa: I was today.
Simba: You were?
Mufasa: Yes. I thought I might lose you.

I'm thinking about opening a new section on MyReadingLounge to discuss movies and tv-shows, with particular attention to dialogues and plot (this is a blog about stories, books, and readers, after all).
Would you like it? Let me know :-)

Enjoy your day,

- Raum
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter!