2013-12-23

Dear friends,

the first post of this blog was created on this day, three years ago.


Your support and encouragement is the best gift I could ever wish for this blog. If you have a story or a book you'd like to review, or a suggestion for the writing lab, or if you need a banner, your ideas are always welcome.

Thank you to every friend who visited, left a comment, gave a suggestion. 

You can find MyReadingLounge on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.

I wish you a wonderful Xmas and a great 2014!

- Raum



ps: Snare's new chapter is due to be posted on December 30.


Categories:

4 comments:

  1. The same to you! I've enjoyed all of your wonderful recs and even more, your amazing stories! Look forward to reading more goodness by and from you next year!

    debbieinsflorida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you and always look forward to your posts. Congratulations on the anniversary. Blogs come and go and I'm always so happy when some of my favs decide to stick it out.

    Happy Holidays!

    ~Paula


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Paula! You're so kind!
    Hugs,

    - Raum

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter!