2012-10-14

It's going to be a special day for the talented writers who won an Emerging Swan Award

Are you among them? The winners have been announced:


I'd like to send my special congrats to my friends

  • Dolly Reader, whose oneshot The Birthday won as "Best Edward and Bella"
I had the honor to make the banner for jmolly's story:


I wish you a great Sunday; for those who are following my newest story: the second chapter of Carnelian and Ice is due to be posted tomorrow.



All the best,

- Raum
Categories: , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, sweetie. Your manip of Edward and Woof hangs on my office wall. I've never had an award before and I'm thrilled.

    Congratulations, Dolly! I'm so happy for you.

    xoox
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for writing and for sharing!

      <3

      - Raum

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter!