2012-09-24

How do you feel at the beginning of a new work/study week, especially when you're still settling into a new school year? I can't say I like Mondays, and I guess I'm not the only one.

What could I do to make Mondays sweeter?

I'd like to offer a cup of coffee and a good pie to all my amazing readers. But it isn't possible; so I've though I could post a new fic.

One chapter per week, on Monday. How does it sound?

And since I'm afraid that getting a lot of spare time to read on a workday isn't easy, this fic will have short chapters. Consider them snippets (coffee and pie flavoured, of course) to wish you a great week!

Here's a new teaser for the upcoming fic, Carnelian and Ice.

"Sleet has fallen and is turning to snow as the night wears on. 
The icy surface of the Peger Road bridge glistens in the light of the streetlamps. Bella walks slowly, lost in her thoughts."

Peger Road Bridge in Fairbanks, Alaska.

Ice Sculptures at night. Fairbanks, Alaska.


4 comments:

  1. I love your stories. I can't think of anything nicer - except possible actually being able to read them, because my baby is taking a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the lovely Raum:
    I wanted to tell you what a splendid idea you have...to post on a Monday! Something to look forward to.
    Your pie and coffee idea hooked me right away. And the pics and the language are so beautiful.
    Thank you, for sweetening my Monday.

    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Holly!!!

      Thank you for your friendship and your kindness.

      Hugs,

      - Raum

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter!