Someone is in trouble. Go read the new chapter and tell me your theories!
- An Italian Winter, by Raum
Summary: "There was a reason behind Edward's rebellious period – a reason that still holds true and brought him to Italy. His existence has been predicated on revenge for decades, to the point that forgiveness seems impossible. When Edward meets Bella, only a winter separates him from his last human prey and his own destruction." AU-Vampires.
Reviewers get a little gift (different for each chapter)
Enjoy this chapter's literary suggestion.
Oscar Wilde, The Nightingale and the Rose
- Voting is open until May 11th for the iSparkle Awards.
- An Italian Winter is up for the Dreamer's Award;
- De Immortalitate is up for the Tickled Heart Award;
- Little Dart is up for the Enough for Always Award.
- My friend Camilla is up for the Sparkle Award, the Enough for Always Award and The Bright Star Award.
- Voting is open for the Twilight Eclipse Awards.
- An Italian Winter is up as Best Vampire Full Fic
- Sun Ray is up as Best Humor One-Shot