There are many amazing stories I discovered just thanks to their banner or blinkie. Here are the images I made for fics I found particularly inspiring. If you want me to make a banner / blinkie for a story, drop me a line.
- Stolen, by state of delusion
Summary: When Bella Swan was 9 years old, her mother was murdered and her life was irrevocably altered forever. Now that Bella is all grown up, she has joined the FBI, and is determined to bring those who stole her life from her to justice.
- One Nightstand, by Sparklingwand and Writing4Roses
- Heartbroken, by Camilla10
- Those Who Wait, by BookwormBaby2580
Summary: Because nice guys shouldn't always have to finish last. One-shot. Complete.
- Savior, by Lissa Bryan
Summary: "I'm not Bella Swan any more. That girl died alone, in the woods, shortly after my eighteenth birthday. I am Death, and Death wears Christian Louboutins." Entry for "Bella's Insane" contest. OOC/AU/M. Complete.
- The Other Side of Me, by BelieveItOrNot
Summary: Post-college, Edward and Bella help each other heal through the worst kind of pain inflicted by a close friend. A realistic look at trauma and healing. AH, Mostly E/B, Em/R, J/A take smaller roles. OOC Rated M. Complete.
- Yawaruna's Coven, by Jmolly
|Edward's manip by RobsButtonsBabe|
Summary: A future-take from the UE Series, for the Fandom Fights Leukemia, Lymphoma and Sarcoma. Carlisle and Esme pay a visit to Edward's coven in the Amazon. Complete.
- The Selkie Wife. A New World, by Lissa Bryan
|Out-take of The Selkie Wife|
- The Sad Story of Woof, by jmolly
Summary: In 1921, Edward left Carlisle to rebel. This is the catalyst to his departure. Ed's pov, featuring Carlisle, Esme & later Bella. Complete. Best One-Shot Drama 2012 - Emerging Swan Award.
- Tempt Not a Desperate Woman, by Nachos4Children
Stand Up for Katalina compilation
- It Shouldn't Happen to a Cow, by jmolly
Summary: One morning, Clarence woke up with a tummy ache. Mrs. Marques took him to the vet, not realizing there was a wedding planned at Cullen House that day. Bull calves can get into a lot of trouble when left unsupervised. Some things just shouldn't happen to a cow. AH, o/t from 'Cats and Dogs' for Stand Up for Katalina compilation.
- Did You Forget? by AngelycDevil
Stand Up for Katalina compilation
- The Owner of the Yellow Porsche, by Camilla10.
Summary: Who was the owner of the yellow Porsche that Alice stole to get to Volterra? Why was he also going to Seattle? And did he notice among his fellow travelers three young Americans who looked exhausted? Complete.
- Cats and Dogs, by jmolly.
Summary: He had been in love with her ever since his rambunctious Border Collie attempted to ingest her cat. It had begun the war. Now they're grown and getting married. He's a veterinarian and she's an MT. It's a madhouse. E/B AH episodic romance. Defies a genre: some angst, some comedy.
- Seeing the Wolves, by Camilla10.
Summary: This One Shot is inspired by Breaking Dawn 2 and by Alice's vision - the vision that couldn't be. In Canon with the movie. Complete.
- Caged, by Savage7289.
Summary: This is not made for TV. This is the raw, brutal underground of no-holds-barred combat. Inside the cage there is nothing but me and the pain I inflict on those who dare enter. In the cage, I never had to worry about anyone but myself. When she started standing outside of it, everything changed. I was no longer fighting for the money or the glory – I had to fight for her.
- A Medieval vampire story. The Pilgrimage, by Camilla10.
Summary: AD 1353. After the end of the Black Death a handsome but too pale monk is leading a group of pilgrims to Saint Marcus shrine, near Volterra. Not everybody in his flock is innocent, though. Will the pilgrims, and the fake monk, find love or death at the end of their journey? Complete.
- Drabble fic. Win Some, Lose Some, by Savage7289.
Summary: Disorder has always been an issue for me - I just can't stand the unexpected. Everything in my life has been turned upside down, and I have no one to turn to. Do I? Quick Fic. EPOV. M. Complete.
- Camilla's entry for the Age of Edward contest. 1900, by Camilla10.
Summary: Summer 1900. Fearing to be wanted by the Italian police for a political murder he did not commit, Edoardo Masi returns to the US, which he had to leave in 1898. Will his love still be waiting for him? Why did she disappear? Complete.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
- An elegant, captivating vamp story. Everlasting Why, by suitablyironicmoniker.
Summary: A student of social work & her troubled client. Longing to help him, she suspects & soon learns there is far more beneath the surface than she could have ever guessed. & perhaps her motives for helping are more complicated than she's willing to admit. AU. Complete.
- It will make you laugh (not just smile, laugh), cry, gape, and feel a new
set of feelings you would have never imagined that could even exist. A Matter of Life and Death, by Derdriu oFaolain and WhatsMyNomDePlume.
Summary: "Forget being scared to death, Bella Swan isn't even scared of death, something that both greatly annoys and--even if he won't admit it--entices Edward Cullen. If only she weren't trying to destroy him." Complete.
- In the mood for a laugh? Hardcover Paranormal Romance, by Badjujube.
Summary: Edward has an issue with Bella Swan that can't be found in the employee handbook. AU, goofy. Complete.
- The lion and the lamb...Edroar the Angry Lion, by Tropical Sorbet.
Summary: Edroar the Angry Lion frightens all the girls and boys at Cullen Publishing with his loud roar. Will his new massage therapist Bella Swan run away like all the rest, or can she tame this savage beast? AH/AU OOC.
- Derdriu's style is so good, elegant, brilliant, original that she could leave you speechless just rewriting the telephone guide. Clockwork, by Derdriu oFaolain.
Summary: "Bella is a scientist in 1942. In 2010, Edward suffers from a traumatic past. A chance event allows their paths to cross, but decisions they have not yet made threaten to tear them apart. AH." Complete.
- Don't miss the opportunity to fall in Edward's pit trap. Transcendence, by Savage7289.
Summary: "Ehd doesn't know how the woman ended up in his pit trap, he just knows he wants to protect her and provide for her in any way he can. She sure does make a lot of noises with her mouth, though. Caveward is born!" Complete.
- A work in progress by a very talented writer. Make Haste My Beloved, by Jmolly
Summary: sequel to 'I Hunger'. Read it first. Edward and Bella's lives are changing so fast: College, impending parenthood, leadership & trouble from Caius are daunting. And can they make housemates Em/R think they're perverts? BD-DS themes.
- Two vampires talking about God. Redemption, by Jmolly
Summary: Will Carlisle's prayers be answered?This is background for "Little Angel of Forks". If you love Carlisle and Dadward, this is for you. Complete.
- Historical fic from a fabulous author. The Selkie Wife, by Lissa Bryan.
Summary: Set during the reign of "Bloody Mary" Tudor. Bella is captured by Edward to raise his daughter. He promises to release her one day, but will he? Court intrigues and danger around every corner. Can they, and their new-found love, survive? Rated M/OOC/AU. Complete.
- Drabble fic, AH. Very good! Offside, by Savage.
Summary – Edward's the star keeper for the Forks High School soccer team, and is already being scouted by leagues overseas. Bella's just moved from Phoenix and interferes with his…focus. Soccerward lives! Complete.
- A new work in progress. From Black Moon to Solstice, by Fairusa.
Summary: "What if Victoria had gotten to Bella when she jumped off the cliff in New Moon before Jacob pulled her out of the water? Rated M for obvious reasons."
- A wonderful story which kept me great company for many Fridays. Fridays at Noon, by troublefollows1017.
Summary: Edward Masen's life intersects with Bella's at the restaurant he dines at for lunch every Friday. He's handsome, arrogant, and is used to avoiding love. She isn't impressed by the things that usually have women falling at his feet. AH/AU. The story is complete.
- My first blinkie. Eiffel Tower Serenade, by Sebastien Robichaud.
Summary: "Edward and Bella spend an evening in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. He has a black turtleneck. She has a copy of Balzac. A side-shot future take from "The Ice Queen and Mister McCarty." The story is complete.
- Your daily cup of TwiFic. Conversations over Coffee, by cosmogirl7481
Summary: Conversations over coffee. Sometimes when you meet "the one," falling is easy – as simple as talking. Effortless. You just have to find the words. AH. The story is complete.
- One of my favorite authors ever. The Ice Queen and Mr. McCarty, by Sebastien Robichaud.
Summary: They called her the Ice Queen. They called him Mister McCarty. This is their story. AU/AH/OOC/Some canon elements. The story is complete.
- My very first banner. Our New World, by Camilla10.
Summary: 1945. WWII has ended and Edward Masen, the parachutist turned vampire, brings his human bride to the US, to live with Carlisle's family. What new dangers will they face, will the Volturi discover them? The story is complete.